The following notices serve to answer the following questions regarding your data:
- Who we are?
- Why we collect personal information about you?
- What is our legal basis for processing your personal information?
- What personal information do we need to collect about you and how do we obtain it?
- What do we do with your personal information and what we may do with your personal information?
- Who do we share your personal information with and why?
- How we maintain your records?
- What are your rights?
- Who is the Data Protection Officer?
- How to contact the Information Commissioners Office?
The purpose of this Notice is to require organisations to process confidential patient information for the purposes set out in Regulation 3(1) of COPI to support the Secretary of State’s response to Covid-19 (Covid-19 Purpose). “Processing” for these purposes is defined in Regulation 3(2) and includes dissemination of confidential patient information to persons and organisations permitted to process confidential patient information under Regulation 3(3) of COPI.
For further information please click HERE
For Frequently asked question please see the link below as well
Patient Privacy Notices
Elms Patient Privacy Notice
Covid supplementary Privacy notice
GP Transparency Notice for GPES Data for Pandemic Planning & Research
Elms Staff Privacy Notice
Elms Young People Privacy Notice
National Data Opt-Out
Please see the official NHS Guidance - click here.